Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs & JNews

13 years 8 months ago #153687 by arcoinvest
CBSubs & JNews was created by arcoinvest
Hello, very simple question that I cannot find answers anywhere; does the current CB Subs version have integration with JNews?

Basically I need it to subscribe users to different mailing lists based on their subscriptions and move them to basic/free lists upon paid subscription expiration.

Thanks,
Andre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #153782 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs & JNews

Hello, very simple question that I cannot find answers anywhere; does the current CB Subs version have integration with JNews?

No, we've no official integration with JNews.

Basically I need it to subscribe users to different mailing lists based on their subscriptions and move them to basic/free lists upon paid subscription expiration.

You should be able to accomplish this using CBSubs SQL Actions to execute a database query and insert them as a subscriber to the mailing list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #153816 by arcoinvest
Replied by arcoinvest on topic Re: CBSubs & JNews
Krileon,

Do you have integration with any mailing system? If not does CB Subs have a solution inside it? I`m sure you would have thought about the need to communicate with different usergroups and subscribers. I don`t really care if its JNews as long as I can send different mailings to different groups.

As for JNews, when you say that I can ubscribe users to different mailing lists based on their subscriptions and move them to basic/free lists upon paid subscription expiration using CBSubs SQL Actions, is it a simple documented and straightforward action that any backend user would be able to perform or it`s a task for "professionals"?

• nant
  • nant
13 years 8 months ago #153835 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs & JNews

arcoinvest wrote: Krileon,

Do you have integration with any mailing system? If not does CB Subs have a solution inside it? I`m sure you would have thought about the need to communicate with different usergroups and subscribers. I don`t really care if its JNews as long as I can send different mailings to different groups.

As for JNews, when you say that I can ubscribe users to different mailing lists based on their subscriptions and move them to basic/free lists upon paid subscription expiration using CBSubs SQL Actions, is it a simple documented and straightforward action that any backend user would be able to perform or it`s a task for "professionals"?

For add-hoc mailings you can use the CB Mass Emailing feature (in the CB User Manager) as it has good integration with CBSubs.

CBSubs also supports AcyMailing newsletter integration.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon