Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] Pricing Question

• MIROSTA
  • MIROSTA
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #153845 by MIROSTA
[SOLVED] Pricing Question was created by MIROSTA
Hello

I have a question to the CBSubs pricing please

Why am I limited to use the CBSUb on a limited number of pages - just for my understanding ?

Isn't the CBSub I am getting after paying a modul / plugin which I download and upload to any site I want ? How do you control how often and where I am using the tool ?
Or is it simply a question of trust ?

Also .. what exactly does a MAINTAINANCE period mean . One year is included as I understand .. what does that mean ? What am I able to get in this year ? If I use the license I bought on one page I don't have to re-new this license after 12 month again, righ? If I now buy one license for one page I can install it on any (but only ONE at a time) page and don't need to pay for that one site every year again ? Is that correct ?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #153852 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Pricing Question

Why am I limited to use the CBSUb on a limited number of pages - just for my understanding ?

You're not limited to a number pages. You're limited to a number of USERS. If you purchase the 500 user license then your site can have no more then 500 users or you'd need to upgrade to a higher license for example.

Isn't the CBSub I am getting after paying a modul / plugin which I download and upload to any site I want ? How do you control how often and where I am using the tool ?
Or is it simply a question of trust ?

You're allowed 1 Development (testing) and 1 Production (live) install of your license unless you purchase additional installs. We are able to monitor the activity of your license.

Also .. what exactly does a MAINTAINANCE period mean . One year is included as I understand .. what does that mean ? What am I able to get in this year ? If I use the license I bought on one page I don't have to re-new this license after 12 month again, righ? If I now buy one license for one page I can install it on any (but only ONE at a time) page and don't need to pay for that one site every year again ? Is that correct ?

Maintenance period means upgrades. Without a proper maintenance subscription you will not be able to retrieve the latest releases to install. Purchasing the license only gives you the latest version for the amount of users and that's it; without maintenance you can't upgrade. The license lasts forever, you never have to renew your license. You can move your license from 1 Development (testing) or 1 Production (live) to another at anytime, but only 1 Development (testing) and 1 Production (live) maybe active at any given time (unless you purchase additional licenses).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MIROSTA, tonewilliams

• MIROSTA
  • MIROSTA
13 years 8 months ago #153856 by MIROSTA
Replied by MIROSTA on topic Re: Pricing Question
Thank you ... that makes it clearer for me :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon