Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Bought the same product twice, only need one

• musirob3
  • musirob3
13 years 8 months ago #153922 by musirob3
I went and purchased a plan. The next day I looked at the details, and it said payment pending, but it said 5000 Eur, where I had only wished to pay 109. So I promptly canceled it. Today, I go and pay for something that I'm sure was listed at 109 Eur. And I now have 2 invoices showing. Can somebody point me in the direction to find out what I'm going to pay overall, because I really can't afford 5000 Eur. And also how I can be sure that the first one was canceled?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
13 years 8 months ago #153925 by beat
Looks like you paid twice by Echeck the 109 EUR amount.

Once on 9th, and once on 11th (today).

As you don't need it twice, I will now cancel the payment of today.
Both Echecks haven't cleared yet.

There is no 5000 EUR payment on the way, no worries. I'm seeing a 3rd order, but no corresponding pending or completed payments.

Echecks need a few business days to clear and make the payment completed, as stated on our checkout page, and on paypal's payment page. That's why I'm cancelling the 2nd payment.

Only credit-cards payments without paypal give instant access.

If there is any payment-related issue, please use our Contact form at bottom of website, so that transaction numbers and private details can be communicated.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• beat
  • beat
13 years 8 months ago #153926 by beat
2nd echeck payment of 109 EUR cancelled.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• musirob3
  • musirob3
13 years 8 months ago #153927 by musirob3
^ Thank you, but if I have already canceled the original payment myself (the one on the 9th), does that mean I shouldn't be expecting anything now?

• beat
  • beat
13 years 8 months ago #153930 by beat

musirob3 wrote: ^ Thank you, but if I have already canceled the original payment myself (the one on the 9th), does that mean I shouldn't be expecting anything now?

PayPal still shows it as Pending. If you cancelled at your bank, it may take a few days to show up in paypal as well.
To speed-up the process, I cancelled the first payment from the paypal side too.

So as of now, nothing will complete and no sale will take place at all. You can now start a new purchase using Visa or MasterCard button on the checkout page depending on your credit card and get instant access. Or choose another eCheck payment, but would have to wait for the clearing up to 5 business days.

• musirob3
  • musirob3
13 years 7 months ago #155592 by musirob3
Hi again.

I went and paid for a third time, only to find today that even after the estimated time, it has still not gone through.

These are the last two items I have on my Paypal transaction list:

Feb 18, 2011 Update To Joomlapolis Canceled Details
-€110.00 €0.00 -€110.00 EUR €0.00 EUR
Feb 17, 2011 Update From Bank Account Completed Details
$151.75 $0.00 $151.75 CAD $168.93 CAD

What now? Am I better off canceling again, and trying a different payment method?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon