Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Bought the same product twice, only need one

• beat
  • beat
13 years 7 months ago #155603 by beat
Hi,

I emailed you 10 days ago on Feb 18th, around an hour after getting message from Paypal that your last echeck payment of Feb 12th failed with message "could not be processed from the sender's bank".

I have just forwarded you that email which included the message from paypal that we got.

So there is no active payment in process and no completed payment at this time. To purchase CBSubs, you will need to make a new purchase.

Really, if you have a credit-card, please consider using Visa or MasterCard payment method without Paypal (one of the 2 first 3-dimensional buttons at checkout here) as suggested on the checkout page: it's instant, hassle-free, and if the invoicing address corresponds to the credit-card invoicing address and there is enough credit on the credit card, it's working really fine.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon