Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Translations French

• blump
  • blump
13 years 8 months ago #154591 by blump
Translations French was created by blump
Hello, is it possible to change [PAYMENT_STATUS] (Invoices) in French language

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 8 months ago #154627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Translations French
Please provide and example of the text you're wanting to change. All strings should be translatable within the CBSubs language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• blump
  • blump
13 years 8 months ago #154693 by blump
Replied by blump on topic Re: Translations French
The parties are to be translated: Pending, Completed, which appears in the bill if we add [PAYMENT_STATUS].

In my French.php, Pendind is translated into French and also Completed but not in the bill .

Sorry for Google Traduction.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #154904 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Translations French
Please ensure your language string has the below string translated and ensure it has not been duplicated (perform a search within the entire file).
Code:
"Pending" => "Pending",

By bill are you referring to the invoice seen when making a purchase or when viewing an invoice after navigating to profile and clicking the show invoices link within subscriptions tab?

You can also navigate to CB configuration followed by integrations tab and enable the translation debugging to see if your translations are having any affect.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon