Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBsubs + CB Conditionals

13 years 7 months ago #154861 by larleuchem
CBsubs + CB Conditionals was created by larleuchem
Hi, sorry for my bad English, I'm French.
I'd like to buy CB conditionnals to use it with CBsubs but I have a presales question.

I's a little bit difficult for my to explain my question :
I need 3 plans (plan1, plan2, plan3)
and I need 5 options (option1, option2, option3, option4, option5 )

For the moment, it was running like that in CBsubs :
(here I put "o" for exclusive and [] for a checkbox)

o plan1
o plan2
o plan3
[] option1
[] option2
[] option3
[] option4
[] option5

In this way customers had to subscribe to one plan and if they want some options.
If they buy an option they have to choose now what option they have to take among the five options.
For sure they will be able to pay for options later but it's not the best solution.
In fact I'd like to know if it's possible to do something like that :

o plan1
o plan2
o plan3
[] one option (you can choose later one option among five)
[] two option (you can choose later 2 options among five)
[] tree option (you can choose later 3 options among five)
[] four option (you can choose later 4 options among five)
[] five option (you can choose later 5 options among five)

In this way the subscriber don't choose what option he wants but who many option he wants and the most important in my case it's that he can choose later !
In my idea when the user subscribe for exemple to ONE option : in his profile he has a field unchoosed that he can choose during registration or if he don't choose during registration he will be able to choose later. Of course when he make a choice he can't change it later.

Have you got an idea ? What add on can be good to do that ? I was thinking about cbsubs+ cbconditionnals (the condition is in cbsubs field). Can you help me please

Thanks !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #154900 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs + CB Conditionals
CB Conditional does not control plan access. It simply show/hide or required/non-required fields based off another fields value. For example if Field A = XYZ then show Field B otherwise hide it. How you use this is up to you, but it does not interact with CBSubs as far as show/hiding plans based on field value or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon