Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Memebership payment gateway through VirtueMart=

13 years 7 months ago #154887 by mikaelstrom
Hi!
We Using Joomla 1.6 and VirtueMart with a payment interface to CertiTrade card payment system in Sweden.

CertiTrade have a opensource interface to Joomla - VitrueMart, and are cheap and easy to use ( www.certitrade.net/opensource.php )
It woulde nice to use same payment gateway for VirtueMart and CBSubs.

Question:
  1. Plans to support CertiTrade in CBSubs?
  2. Is it possible to add a membership article in VitrueMart and integrate CBSubs memeberregistration to pick this article in VitrueMart and trigg VitrueMart to perform the payment trough actual installed payment gateway (in my case CertiTrade)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #154903 by krileon

Plans to support CertiTrade in CBSubs?

Not that I am aware, but would be possible to implement once we've made an API available.

Is it possible to add a membership article in VitrueMart and integrate CBSubs memeberregistration to pick this article in VitrueMart and trigg VitrueMart to perform the payment trough actual installed payment gateway (in my case CertiTrade)?

No, I suppose you could handle payments through VirtueMart and manually give the user a subscription from backend. You could also use the Offline gateway then instruct users to pay through XYZ and then active their subscription, etc.. as for an automated way to do this there is none that I am aware of.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 7 months ago #155043 by mikaelstrom
Replied by mikaelstrom on topic Re: Memebership payment gateway through VirtueMart=
OK
When is this common API ready?

Hard to create a own CertiTrade-integration in CBSubs?
Monfify one of your on gateways to use CertiTrade instead?
Is there some documentation o the support pages?

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 7 months ago #155067 by krileon

When is this common API ready?

When it's done, sorry don't have much to offer aside from this. We're likely not going to open the API publicly either, but through a developers plugin instead. CBSubs is much more complex then CB it self and dealing with users financials a developer program would allow us to screen developers.

Hard to create a own CertiTrade-integration in CBSubs?

At the moment is impossible.

Monfify one of your on gateways to use CertiTrade instead?

Gateways are encoded making this impossible.

Is there some documentation o the support pages?

Don't understand what you're asking. There's no API documentation either as API is not released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon