Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cost of CBSubs

13 years 7 months ago #157638 by spiderwebwebb
Cost of CBSubs was created by spiderwebwebb
Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to determine if the perpetual cost is yearly. So it would be $133 a year or is it $133 a month?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 7 months ago #157653 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cost of CBSubs

spiderwebwebb wrote: Please excuse my ignorance. I am trying to determine if the perpetual cost is yearly. So it would be $133 a year or is it $133 a month?

The license cost is a lifetime purchase.
This means that you can use this license code on your CBSubs installation for ever.

If you need a higher user license all you need to do is upgrade to next higher license just paying the difference.

Each new license purchase has a one year maintenance period included.
This means that you will be able to install new CBSubs releases and have them work with your specific license also.

If your maintenance period expires (for an existing license), then you will not be able to use this existing license on newer CBSubs versions.

You can extend the maintenance period for a second year (first one as I mentioned is included in new license purchase) for a fee (usually 20% of license purchase).
If you chose not to keep your maintenance period up to date you can still use your existing license with the CBSubs version you have - forever - you just will not be able to upgrade to new CBSubs releases.

Hope this is clear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon