Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Add/update/delete Services. Availability & Payment

• evmenede
  • evmenede
13 years 6 months ago #158160 by evmenede
Can CBsubs do the following:

Service Management Console - Add/update/delete services etc... Services need to deliver order form and once available, client should be able to go on the site and pay for the service. Services may be one of the following, event planning, car transfer, entertainment etc. The client once he requested providing exact information we will communicate back to him/her with availability and price. Then we need to provide him with an order number to use and go to pay on the website and get a confirmation email with a confirmation number.

The same thing in different words: Once a client is interested of a service will need to fill up a form with information. A return email will inform him of availability and price. At that point we should have a link on which the customer can go an pay for the service and at the same time send him a confirmation email.

PLEASE this is very URGENT!!! i need to provide feedback to my customer.

thank you very much ALL of you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 6 months ago #158255 by krileon

Service Management Console - Add/update/delete services etc... Services need to deliver order form and once available, client should be able to go on the site and pay for the service. Services may be one of the following, event planning, car transfer, entertainment etc. The client once he requested providing exact information we will communicate back to him/her with availability and price. Then we need to provide him with an order number to use and go to pay on the website and get a confirmation email with a confirmation number.

You could use the Offline Payment gateway for this as it requires the admin to pay the basket from backend once payment has been received. You could delay confirmation email until after subscription is paid. This would mean once they've given you the money, you pay the basket, they'll get confirmation email. As far as services this is up to you on how you configure your plans, there are Merchandise plan types.

The same thing in different words: Once a client is interested of a service will need to fill up a form with information. A return email will inform him of availability and price. At that point we should have a link on which the customer can go an pay for the service and at the same time send him a confirmation email.

The email you'd need to do manually I suppose. Am not sure how you'd go about that or what your plans are for its usage. Each plan is given a direct URL seen when editing that plan that you can include with the email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon