Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Australian Payment Gateway

• Pottsy
  • Pottsy
13 years 6 months ago #159520 by Pottsy
Australian Payment Gateway was created by Pottsy
I want to collect $10 each from 300+ kids for their annual basketball registration in Australia.

Is CBSubs the solution for me?

Is there an Australian Gateway? I ask becasue I wonder what would happen if the payment went through the US?

Do you know what the gateways charge per transaction?

This is a not for profit organisation so we don't want to loose to much money in transactions.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
13 years 6 months ago #160048 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Australian Payment Gateway

Is CBSubs the solution for me?

Certainly, CBSubs allows for a selection of different durations of subscriptions as well as custom pricing.

Is there an Australian Gateway? I ask becasue I wonder what would happen if the payment went through the US?

Don't know about Australian specific gateway, but PayPal can certainly meet those needs. More on gateways and CBSubs in general can be found at the below link.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

Do you know what the gateways charge per transaction?

Believe PayPal is 3%, but can't recall if this has changed or what the charge rate is Australia. You'd need to check the supported gateways sites directly to review their rates.

This is a not for profit organisation so we don't want to loose to much money in transactions.

Rough estimate you're looking at maybe losing $1 per transaction, but you should check the supported gateways and do the math directly. Some may have zero fees for certain transactions. Believe PayPal has a not for profit account that you can register for with lower fees, but you'll need to see PayPals sites for further details.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon