Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Need to Renew Membership

• nphic
  • nphic
13 years 3 months ago #168822 by nphic
Need to Renew Membership was created by nphic
Folks,

My maintenance plan expires on 8/3/2011. I going to renew, but have a question on the lifetime renewal. When it says lifetime for "version", is that only for example 1.2 or is it lifetime for the CBSubs product? If it is not lifetime for the product, I'm not sure it makes sense to ever subscribe to this option. Please let me know and I'll renew ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #168865 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Need to Renew Membership

jrebele wrote: Folks,

My maintenance plan expires on 8/3/2011. I going to renew, but have a question on the lifetime renewal. When it says lifetime for "version", is that only for example 1.2 or is it lifetime for the CBSubs product? If it is not lifetime for the product, I'm not sure it makes sense to ever subscribe to this option. Please let me know and I'll renew ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe Rebele

All CBSubs licenses are lifetime licenses - this means that your license will work forever with the CBSubs version you have (and with any version released while you were covered by your maintenance period).

You can extend your initial one year maintenance period (included in initial purchase) by purchasing extra years, or you can just upgrade your license to lifetime maintenance. This means that your license will work on any future CBSubs versions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon