Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Consulting Services

• meerpeg
  • meerpeg
13 years 3 months ago #170254 by meerpeg
Consulting Services was created by meerpeg
I am considering using CBSubs and I understand you offer consulting and installation services. I notice that you offer consulting services on an hourly basis. I would like to better understand the different options available. For example, I would like to prepare a specification which would detail the type of customization or implementation I am interested in. If I submit this will I receive an estimate for the cost? Do you offer phone/Skype consultation? If I purchase an hour of consulting time can I speak with someone to discuss the feasibility of specific features I may be interested in? Do you offer any type of ongoing maintenance plan or technical support? I look forward to learning more about the type of consulting and technical support services you can provide.

Regards,
Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 3 months ago #170308 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Consulting Services
Our hourly consultancy service typically works as follows:

1. Purchase of 1-2 hours
2. Acknowledgement of purchase from our end
3. We ask you to prepare a brief regarding potential project with as much details as possible from your end.
4. We study the brief and schedule a skype voice session to further discuss and clarify, brainstorm with you.
5. Typically we prepare a short report with keypoints discussed and key elements of concern.

We do not typically take on supporting projects of websites but can refer you to developers that do and we trust.

• meerpeg
  • meerpeg
13 years 3 months ago #170316 by meerpeg
Replied by meerpeg on topic Re: Consulting Services
Excellent!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon