Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can CB Subs Accept Donations?

• pTone
  • pTone
13 years 6 days ago #179484 by pTone
Can CB Subs Accept Donations? was created by pTone
I would like to be able to setup a variety of charities for users to charge on a monthly basis. I have CB Subs installed on my site. Is there an easy way to add this type of function to the plans?

The process would be that a user would register for the site and choose a subscription plan. They are also offered the option to choose from a charity and add a set amount to the monthly bill. Each month they are charged a total price that includes the donation amount. Thanks for any assistance or ideas on ways this could be achieved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 6 days ago #179493 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can CB Subs Accept Donations?

pTone wrote: I would like to be able to setup a variety of charities for users to charge on a monthly basis. I have CB Subs installed on my site. Is there an easy way to add this type of function to the plans?

The process would be that a user would register for the site and choose a subscription plan. They are also offered the option to choose from a charity and add a set amount to the monthly bill. Each month they are charged a total price that includes the donation amount. Thanks for any assistance or ideas on ways this could be achieved.

CBSubs has donation plans, but they are not auto-recurring.

For your specific case I would think that a master subscription plan with optional child plans - one child plan for each charity possibility.

• pTone
  • pTone
13 years 6 days ago #179517 by pTone
Replied by pTone on topic Re: Can CB Subs Accept Donations?
Thanks for the quick reply. That is a good practical solution for now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon