Skip to Content Skip to Menu

questions site dowload products

• lolita
  • lolita
13 years 23 hours ago #180085 by lolita
questions site dowload products was created by lolita
I before buying CBSUBS license I have a copple of questions:

My site will offer films to download. There will be a payment for single film. A subscription for 6 or 12 films. I understand we can do that with CB SUBS, but is CBSUBS can be used with virtuemart ?
Is cb subs can present product like in a ecommerce site or it's just a component and every product are in joomla normal article ?

thank's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
13 years 18 hours ago #180131 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: questions site dowload products

lolita wrote: I before buying CBSUBS license I have a copple of questions:

My site will offer films to download. There will be a payment for single film. A subscription for 6 or 12 films. I understand we can do that with CB SUBS, but is CBSUBS can be used with virtuemart ?
Is cb subs can present product like in a ecommerce site or it's just a component and every product are in joomla normal article ?

thank's

CBSubs supports three types of products: subscription plans (that have duration, price and offer specific privileges), merchandise plans (typically single product or bundles that do not have an expiration - example you use this type to sell our template products) and donation plans.

You can create for example a monthly subscription plan that give subscribers access to X specific videos in download area for a period of 1 month.

You can also offer this bundle (or a single specific video) as a merchandise plan.

I guess I would need a much more detail description of your use case in order to give best response.

Please note that CBSubs first time purchases come with a 30 day no questions asked refun policy - so you can test things on your own if you want.

• lolita
  • lolita
13 years 4 hours ago #180164 by lolita
Replied by lolita on topic Re: questions site dowload products
Thank's for your answer. I will test it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon