Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cancel my order!

12 years 11 months ago #181281 by yamahaalex37
Cancel my order! was created by yamahaalex37
First of all, how is there no form of contact for this company besides this forum for potential purchasing customers? No e-mail? From a business standpoint isn't that the most important customer, one contemplating purchasing? I just spent $70 on a membership, but I chose the wrong payment method. I did not realize that using Paypal would take 3 days for a "check" to clear, and I would like to cancel that order so that I can re-order using my credit card.

This seems like a bit of an unconventional method to deal with private issues, but here is my Item# S47730-362199-2, please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Anyways, the software is great, and thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 11 months ago #181296 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cancel my order!

yamahaalex37 wrote: First of all, how is there no form of contact for this company besides this forum for potential purchasing customers? No e-mail? From a business standpoint isn't that the most important customer, one contemplating purchasing? I just spent $70 on a membership, but I chose the wrong payment method. I did not realize that using Paypal would take 3 days for a "check" to clear, and I would like to cancel that order so that I can re-order using my credit card.

This seems like a bit of an unconventional method to deal with private issues, but here is my Item# S47730-362199-2, please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Anyways, the software is great, and thank you.

Contact link is in footer of all pages:
www.joomlapolis.com/contact-joomlapolis
The following user(s) said Thank You: yamahaalex37

12 years 11 months ago #181297 by yamahaalex37
Replied by yamahaalex37 on topic Re: Cancel my order!
Ah, good point, another mistake on my end. I apologize if my error came off as rude, I really appreciate the software, and from what I can tell the service is great on the forums.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon