Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Allow 30 day incremental / addon subscription +

• bubberz
  • bubberz
12 years 11 months ago #181941 by bubberz
If I have a subscription registration for 90 days of an "event" / "challenge", can users be able to incrementally add 30 days after the first 90 day registration to reach goal? ...basically, can users keep "padding" or "buying" new subscriptions by 30 days if they want in order to finish this "event" / "challenge"?

Once a defined goal is meet, can we force a user to register for another 90 days to start a new challenge/event?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 11 months ago #181949 by nant
if i understand correctly you could do the following:

have a plan that costs X amount for first 90 days and then Y amount for following 30 days.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 11 months ago #181950 by nant
you can conditionally configure this plan to show renewals (which will be 30 day periods now) only if the goal has not been reached. Once goal is reached (which could be recorded as a CB field value) then renewal will no longer be proposed/possible.

You can have a different plan then with different goal, etc.

I don't think you can reset initial plan used with new goal.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 11 months ago #181953 by beat
If you make the plan subscribable multiple times, but conditional to "no other active subscription of same plan" to avoid new subscriptions that would add the possibility to re-subscribe to another 90-days initial period.

However, if you want to have both conditions, as plans don't have separate conditions for initial purchase and for renewals:

a) if conditions for new 90 days purchase and for 30 days renewal are compatible (e.g. not reaching goal) you might be able to use the built-in active plans conditions

b) if all conditions for new 90 days purchase and for 30 days renewal are not compatible, you need to implement the condition using a CB FIeld that follows the plan's activation/deactivation with CBSubs CB fields integrations plugin and maybe auto-event CB plugin of incubator if needed, instead of the built-in plans conditions.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon