Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Registration query!

• pfletcher
  • pfletcher
12 years 10 months ago #184051 by pfletcher
Registration query! was created by pfletcher
Hi there,

Before I go and pay for a support package I need to know that CB will do exactly what I want and am struggling to find any documentation.

I need to have a various registration page attributes to create member profile pages. For example, a registration page that has differing fields for specific professions. I can’t use the same registration page for a model that will need to put hair colour and figure sizes compared to that of a Joiner who will just need to put in skills etc. Is this possible or will I have to create one large registration page where people will fill in the applicable fields to their profession. Is it possible to have more than one standard registration page that feeds into the same databse?

I hope this makes sense

Many thanks in advance for any info!

Paul :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184077 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Registration query!

pfletcher wrote: Hi there,

Before I go and pay for a support package I need to know that CB will do exactly what I want and am struggling to find any documentation.

I need to have a various registration page attributes to create member profile pages. For example, a registration page that has differing fields for specific professions. I can’t use the same registration page for a model that will need to put hair colour and figure sizes compared to that of a Joiner who will just need to put in skills etc. Is this possible or will I have to create one large registration page where people will fill in the applicable fields to their profession. Is it possible to have more than one standard registration page that feeds into the same databse?

I hope this makes sense

Many thanks in advance for any info!

Paul :)

Sounds like you need CBSubs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon