Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How can our organization benefit from your product

• ajpdesign
  • ajpdesign
12 years 10 months ago #184345 by ajpdesign
Hi, Our organization is the Save a Leg, Save a Life Foundation. We have local chapters throughout the United States and we educate the Doctors and Caretakers within our foundation how to better treat patients with Diabetic Wounds, complications from diabetes and peripheral artery disease. Our members are mostly Doctors and caretakers but we have a share of patients too. We are looking for ways to keep track of the different chapters throughout the country along with their members. You can have a look at the existing site at www.savealegsavealife.org . Do you think and how would your products benefit us ?

Thank you,
Anthony Pesch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184358 by nant
Your website appears to be already using Community Builder.

• ajpdesign
  • ajpdesign
12 years 10 months ago #184368 by ajpdesign
Yes, I know we have the free CB installed and are only using the reg/login feature of it. I am asking what other features of CB will fit our organization ? How can we benefit from going all the way to a developer membership ?

Thank you.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #184376 by nant

ajpdesign wrote: Yes, I know we have the free CB installed and are only using the reg/login feature of it. I am asking what other features of CB will fit our organization ? How can we benefit from going all the way to a developer membership ?

Thank you.

The CB you have installed can be used to create user profiles for your members. Each profile can have CB fields organized in CB Tabs to gather more information about your users.

You can also install other CB plugins to give your users extra profile applications (example profile guestbook, gallery, etc.).

See extra add-ons offered to our Advanced and Professional members here:
www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

You can also purchase a CBSubs license which will allow you to create membership plans that give member subscribers extra privileges. The plans can be paid or free.

CBSubs is described here:
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cbsubs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon