Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs on 2 localhosts

12 years 10 months ago #184578 by Willem Reus
CBSubs on 2 localhosts was created by Willem Reus
I am developing a custom extension and currently have a (buggy) alternative membership component it depends on. I would like to get CBSubs instead, but since for a few weeks a year the site also needs to run on an external developer's test environment (localhost) that seems to go against you 1 website and 1 'test' server localhost.
So my question is how fixed the rules are for this.
Thanks for the answer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 10 months ago #184581 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CBSubs on 2 localhosts
No worries, as long as you have 1 dev and 1 live site, you can have temporarily a test-site or a demo-site. This temporary tolerence is ment for site migrations, so don't install on a third test-site, or keep 3 sites permanently.

If you are doing regularly CBSubs sites, you might be interested by upgrading to our Developer Membership www.joomlapolis.com/memberships which comes with an unlimited development hosts CBSubs license and other benefits.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: Willem Reus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon