Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Features

• biffy645
  • biffy645
12 years 10 months ago #185926 by biffy645
Features was created by biffy645
I've asked this question on another forum but I'm getting ready to make my purchase and I still have some questions about the features. I am developing a membership site.
1. With CBSubs can you make payments with all of these payment systems; paypal, credit cards or other methods like checks or debit?
2. Can you create or see reports that will total up all your members for a total count?
3. Can you create or see a report that will show your total membership by city, county or state? This feature is critical for my site.
4. Can you capture information for a email blast marketing campaigns?
5. My home page will be public but the rest of my site will be visable only to subscribers. Will CBSubs perform that function?
6. Is there any way (other than buying the product) to see how this extension works so that I can make sure it satisfies all my needs going forward for a subscription based system?
Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 10 months ago #185929 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Features

biffy645 wrote: I've asked this question on another forum but I'm getting ready to make my purchase and I still have some questions about the features. I am developing a membership site.

Will try to address each question below ...

1. With CBSubs can you make payments with all of these payment systems; paypal, credit cards or other methods like checks or debit?

CBSubs supports Paypal, Authorize.net, 2Checkout, Ogone, Swiss PostFinance and other payment gateways being developed. All of these support credit card payments (even Paypal) and Paypal also supports echecks.

CBSubs also supports offline payments (person sends physical mail check for example).

2. Can you create or see reports that will total up all your members for a total count?

Total count of subscribers? Yes.
CBSubs integrates with CB User Manager, so you can filter in CB User Manager backend and see all members of a given plan. You can even use CB Mass email function to send these members personalized email message.

3. Can you create or see a report that will show your total membership by city, county or state? This feature is critical for my site.

You can export the relevant database tables to excel and create any report you want. You can also use CB User manager advanced filter to find all users with specific invoice address details (example: all subscribers with a USA invoice address, etc.).

4. Can you capture information for a email blast marketing campaigns?

You can use CB Mass email to send personalized messages if you want. Also, AcyMailing newsletter extension has nice CBSubs integration that you can use to support such campaigns.

5. My home page will be public but the rest of my site will be visable only to subscribers. Will CBSubs perform that function?

CBSubs can protect any content and require s subscription for viewing.
You can even specify that teaser portions (above the Read More line) are viewable by everyone and subscription is required to view the rest). CBSubs will even propose which plans subscriptions can unlock specific content.

6. Is there any way (other than buying the product) to see how this extension works so that I can make sure it satisfies all my needs going forward for a subscription based system?
Thanks in advance.

CBSubs has a 30 day no questions asked first purchase return policy. So you can give it a real no risk test drive in your own environment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon