Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Renewal of subscription with coupon not going thro

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #189041 by laptoproadie
I've logged into our account and tried to reactivate our Professional account
This message contains confidential information
but our card keeps getting denied.

Now I know that it works because it's been used many times, I am assuming it is an international issue or somehow our information is stored wrong.
This message contains confidential information

Thanks,
Will
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by beat. Reason: made private information private

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #189049 by beat
You can use our contact form ("Contact" link at bottom) for private information (of course not the credit card itself).

I have checked and seen the 4 attempts but all 4 got declined by your credit-card issuing bank.

Best is (as should be written in the error message if you choose to come back to our site after the unsuccesful payment attempt) is to contact the 24/7 phone number of your credit-card bank and to ask them why they are declining your transaction.

Usually, that's enough and a few minutes later you can do the transaction.

If you have any issues after that, please use our contact form to let us know. Alternatively you can try paying with your credit-card through paypal or 2checkout (no account needed).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by beat.

12 years 8 months ago #189054 by laptoproadie
I apologize I didn't realize I was giving away confidential information.

I looked around for a direct contact form but couldn't find one until just now. Now I see it's the link at the very bottom of the page. I called the bank and they are going to authorize international transactions I think that will fix the problem.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 8 months ago #189058 by beat
No worries, i edited your message to make the private information private ;)

yes, our headquarters are located in Switzerland, so that's probably the issue you had. If you buy with your credit-card through 2checkout, they are located in US, and your national card should work there.

Just out of usability curiosity to improve our site, where all did you look for the contact page link on which pages? (so maybe we can add a second link at one of these places)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon