Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Signup Flow - Registration after Checkout

• mlu1201
  • mlu1201
12 years 8 months ago #189583 by mlu1201
Hi
We do sell a membership. We do want to present visitors 2 "products" Member card and Gift (Gift creates a unique coupon code) as pictures to select.
Without registration the visitor shall be able to select the product he wants, go to the basket, add a coupon if he has one, increase maybe he number of cards/gifts - then checkout.
Now he has to register or login, if he is not logged in already.
The picture purchase process workflow start in the basket. The registration is a separate sub process and described too but could be slightly different based on solution.
We have a lot more question. We will need CBSubs for sure. I seriously dislike the way you withheld information necessary to decide whether the product meet the requirement!

regards
Markus
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 8 months ago #189735 by beat
CBSubs with Community Builder should be suiting your needs as i understand them, with following exception from your text above: It is not a cart, so you cannot change number of merchandises (e.g. your gif-cards) bought before checkout, but can buy one merchandise at a time (or define multiple merchandises for different quantities of cards/gifts.

Btw, It has never been our intention to withhold any information on CBSubs, but it has been always our intent to give information in an overlookable concise manner so that people don't have to go through a never ending page of features, so I would really love to know what gives you that impression of "withholding", and which informations you were looking for and didn't find.

And CBSubs comes at no risk with a 30-days money back warranty, so why not just get it and try it out ?
it will be much easier to see it in action on your own test-site in your own environment, and will answer many of your questions. Plus we are here to help you if needed (see Support main menu, and tabs, incl. Services for personalized services) :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon