Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Super Newbie Questions

12 years 8 months ago #191371 by syzygymedia
Replied by syzygymedia on topic Re: Super Newbie Questions
I'm ready to move forward. I'm filling out the paperwork and I need to know the name(s) of who I'm purchasing from. When my client gets his credit card statement, what name will appear on the line for the purchase of:
A. Advanced Membership CB
B. CB Subs 500 user plan
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 8 months ago #191387 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Super Newbie Questions
- Our "Contact" link at bottom of all pages here gives you full contact information of our company, same that will appear on your commercial invoice.

- The name on credit-card statement will depend on your payment method chosen. If you purchase using Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, Diners or Maestro at bottom, "JOOMLAPOLIS.COM" will appear on your credit card statement. If you choose Paypal, then "Paypal" will appear. If you choose 2Checkout, then "2Checkout" will appear. (That is explained on our checkout page too).

- You can purchase both at same time, so having one invoice and one payment to make for both.

Thank you for your support and Best Regards,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon