Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs Put in group

• chessman
  • chessman
  • Add-ons
12 years 8 months ago #190889 by chessman
CBSubs Put in group was created by chessman
Hello,

I'm working on a paid to read website. I would like to use CB subs in order to manage this.

My idea is :
When the user subscribes to a plan he is granted with a Joomla 2.5 group I created depending on the subscription plan he paid (several plans with a specific group for each plan)
When the subscription it out the user is put in the base "registered" group so he won't have acces to each group contents.

Is this feature enabled in CBSubs ? (prefer to know before buying and asking for refund if not)

thanks a lot for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #190896 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs Put in group

chessman wrote: Hello,

I'm working on a paid to read website. I would like to use CB subs in order to manage this.

My idea is :
When the user subscribes to a plan he is granted with a Joomla 2.5 group I created depending on the subscription plan he paid (several plans with a specific group for each plan)
When the subscription it out the user is put in the base "registered" group so he won't have acces to each group contents.

Is this feature enabled in CBSubs ? (prefer to know before buying and asking for refund if not)

thanks a lot for your help.

Yes, with CB 1.8 / CBSubs 1.3 on a Joomla 2.5 environment you can add a subscriber to a Joomla ACL group and remove subscriber from this group when subscription end.

But you can also use CBSubs built-in ACL mechanism to protect content against subscription plans without needing to bother with Joomla ACL groups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon