Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Renewal price question

• apdt
  • apdt
12 years 7 months ago #192127 by apdt
Renewal price question was created by apdt
I bought CBSubs - Beginner and Professional subscription and my maintenance period expires on 2012-05-19.

Renewing maintenance period means I can download any new updates for 1 more year, and ask for support in the Professional forum. Is this correct?

Which option should I choose my profile? There is Professional membership details with buttons for renewal (Renew Now: 1 year for 95EUR/$129/Fr. 118).

There is a CBSubs CB Subscription section which says:

Licensed users: Beginner: up to 5000 users
Number of sites: 1 site
Maintenance period: 1 year version maintenance

And there is a button to 'Change Options or Extend Maintenance'. If I select "+1 year for a total of 2 years version maintenance +29EUR".

So which one should I select if I want to get support for 1 more year and be able to download new versions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #192136 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Renewal price question

apdt wrote: I bought CBSubs - Beginner and Professional subscription and my maintenance period expires on 2012-05-19.

Please note that Professional membership and CBSubs license maintenance periods are 2 different things.

Renewing maintenance period means I can download any new updates for 1 more year, and ask for support in the Professional forum. Is this correct?

Only Professional members can post in the Professional support forums. As a CBSubs license owner you can post in the CBSubs support forum (but do not expect same Professional forum response times).

Keeping your license period up to date will allow you to use new releases with your existing license (instead of having to purchase a new one).

Which option should I choose my profile? There is Professional membership details with buttons for renewal (Renew Now: 1 year for 95EUR/$129/Fr. 118).

There is a CBSubs CB Subscription section which says:

Licensed users: Beginner: up to 5000 users
Number of sites: 1 site
Maintenance period: 1 year version maintenance

And there is a button to 'Change Options or Extend Maintenance'. If I select "+1 year for a total of 2 years version maintenance +29EUR".

So which one should I select if I want to get support for 1 more year and be able to download new versions?

If you want both high quality support and the ability to use the latest CBSubs with your existing license then you need both.

I guess your highest priority at the moment is to keep your CBSubs maintenance period current.

• apdt
  • apdt
12 years 7 months ago #192216 by apdt
Replied by apdt on topic Re: Renewal price question
Thanks Nant!

I also received an email with 20% off coupon, can I use it for both when I renew?

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #192239 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Renewal price question

apdt wrote: Thanks Nant!

I also received an email with 20% off coupon, can I use it for both when I renew?

I believe the coupon is only for membership packages not CBSubs.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon