Skip to Content Skip to Menu

How many subscription types are allowed

• jmboone
  • jmboone
12 years 7 months ago #193246 by jmboone
I am setting up a community portal for 7on7 Football, I have 4 different types of members I will have in my network- Players-Coaches-Trainers-Parents - the membership will be free to all at start. I need different registration forms for each membership type- is that possible with CB Subs and is it compatible with DT Register which I will be using for events

Jim Boone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #193248 by nant

jmboone wrote: I am setting up a community portal for 7on7 Football, I have 4 different types of members I will have in my network- Players-Coaches-Trainers-Parents - the membership will be free to all at start. I need different registration forms for each membership type- is that possible with CB Subs and is it compatible with DT Register which I will be using for events

Jim Boone

You should be able to do what you want with CBSubs.

I am not familiar with DT Register, but you need to make sure that it works with CB Login module and CB Registration process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmboone

• jmboone
  • jmboone
12 years 7 months ago #193251 by jmboone
Replied by jmboone on topic Re: How many subscription types are allowed
Do you know an alternative events registration module that is compatible with CB Subs?

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #193257 by nant

jmboone wrote: Do you know an alternative events registration module that is compatible with CB Subs?

I am not sure that DT Register is not - please check with the devs.

CBSubs does have integration plugin built in for jevents, but that doesn't mean that DT Register does not work - sorry I have no experience with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jmboone

Moderators: beatnantkrileon