Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Presales Question: CB+CBSubs and Multimediagallery

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #195799 by thongsandals
Hi, maybe it is a newbe o stupid questions, but i havent found any information about it:

I would like to build a membership page for own pictures and videos and
user (members) can access different levels of memberships (different prices) with different type of content (galleries) to view, play and possible download the items (latest could be done with VirtueMart i think- so make sales packages)

Which multimedia gallery (plugin/module etc. ...) - (for video and pictures) works together with CB and CBSubs so only paid memberships could access the gallery content?

Before, ZoomGallery could do this kind of access (but it died, so no further support), later it followd ICE Gallery, or similiar? Any recommendations?

Could you please confirm with what kind of Module/Gallery i have to build up the site to decide to purchase CBSubs?

Thanks
Regards

alex
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by thongsandals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #195810 by nant
Sorry, I have no real experience with Gallery extensions.

I assume that once you have such an extension, you should be able to use CBSubs URL parts to block access to specific areas of the component.

12 years 6 months ago #195886 by thongsandals
Thanks for the reply, i was very surprised and nearly couldn't belive it. Most websites core business is a kind of selling pictures or vids with memberships (as fotographs or own made vids.).

I don't know if i maybe haven't expressed myself clearly about my idea (hope yes). So that means that the only way to know is to tryout with several gallery modules / ext together if CB and CBSubs works with it?

Just for making sure.
Thanks again

Moderators: beatnantkrileon