Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Help needed with choice CB Add-On

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #196843 by Krikke1979
Help needed with choice CB Add-On was created by Krikke1979
hi,

I installed free CB on my joomla test site a few days ago for evaluation and it looks a very good app but I need more features.
My purpose is to build a client application that manages following things:

User Management: No User Registration, but admin adds the users. user must be able to manage his profile. Different access-groups are needed.

Calendar/Event Management : must be able to add events and assign them to a group or individual user.

Forms Management: input data about users via forms (tabs, text, number, dropdown, etc...)in database tables (mysql) and show this user information for individual user and groups

Charts / graphs : make charts about user information (with input data) individual user and groups

Crosstables

etc...

PS I need to be sure before I buy the registration.

Thanks for the help
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by Krikke1979.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #196873 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Help needed with choice CB Add-On

Krikke1979 wrote: hi,

User Management: No User Registration, but admin adds the users. user must be able to manage his profile. Different access-groups are needed.

Core CB feature. User manual available to paid subscribers should help you here.

Calendar/Event Management : must be able to add events and assign them to a group or individual user.

You would need to find a calendar/event extension most likely. CB GroupJive has a group event feature - not sure if this is enough for your use case.

Forms Management: input data about users via forms (tabs, text, number, dropdown, etc...)in database tables (mysql) and show this user information for individual user and groups

CB profiles allow you to have specific tabs/fields for your users.

Charts / graphs : make charts about user information (with input data) individual user and groups

Crosstables

etc...

No such features exist in CB - perhaps JED has some add-ons for these - I do not know.
PS I need to be sure before I buy the registration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon