Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Autoresponse

• Gunda
  • Gunda
12 years 6 months ago #198166 by Gunda
Autoresponse was created by Gunda
Hi There,

I'm testing CB on my site, but I would like to know if there is a auto responder plug-in available?

I would like to have the user registration form to also send an email to automatically subscribe new users to my auto responder email campaign.

What would be needed is a field where I can enter the auto responder email address subscribe@domain.??.?? and the plug-in needs to then automatically send a blank email to this address with a subject field: “Subscribe” or what ever I need to make it.

The plug-in would also need to take the new user's name, surname and email address and insert it in the senders email address field in this format:

Username Usersurname [email@doman.??.??]

When the auto responder receives the email, it would then automatically subscribe the user to the particular auto responder email campaign, and the new user will begin to receive the emails as set out in the auto responder.

I hope that I have explained my request clearly, and if it is possible, it will be a great plug-in, please let me know.

Regards

Sydney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 6 months ago #198176 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Autoresponse

Gunda wrote: Hi There,

I'm testing CB on my site, but I would like to know if there is a auto responder plug-in available?

I would like to have the user registration form to also send an email to automatically subscribe new users to my auto responder email campaign.

What would be needed is a field where I can enter the auto responder email address subscribe@domain.??.?? and the plug-in needs to then automatically send a blank email to this address with a subject field: “Subscribe” or what ever I need to make it.

The plug-in would also need to take the new user's name, surname and email address and insert it in the senders email address field in this format:

Username Usersurname [email@doman.??.??]

When the auto responder receives the email, it would then automatically subscribe the user to the particular auto responder email campaign, and the new user will begin to receive the emails as set out in the auto responder.

I hope that I have explained my request clearly, and if it is possible, it will be a great plug-in, please let me know.

Regards

Sydney

Yes, I verified this with Kyle (krileon).

The Auto-actions plugin (available to Professional and Developer members) can be used to support such a use case.

See tutorial of auto-action (for different use case):
www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18237-assigning-usergroup-based-on-cb-field-value

You can configure it to trigger after succussful registration submission to send email you want using CB field substitutions ([username],

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon