Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Connect

• Dhruba RC
  • Dhruba RC
12 years 5 months ago #198473 by Dhruba RC
CB Connect was created by Dhruba RC
Hi,
I am developing a user driven site with CB and am contemplating the purchase of CB Connect for this purpose. I have two questions in this regard,
(i) is it possible to buy this add on singularly or do I need to upgrade my membership to purchase the same. If it is so, I believe from the CB Connect info page that only premium and developer members are given access to this component and not advanced.

(ii) my other question is, I saw that inviting facebook friends is possible through a new CB menu item but is it possible to send out such invitations to your email contacts from google and hotmail?

Thanks in Advance!

My new creation digitalfilbert.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #198484 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect

Dhruba RC wrote: Hi,
I am developing a user driven site with CB and am contemplating the purchase of CB Connect for this purpose. I have two questions in this regard,
(i) is it possible to buy this add on singularly or do I need to upgrade my membership to purchase the same. If it is so, I believe from the CB Connect info page that only premium and developer members are given access to this component and not advanced.

That is correct. To download the latest CB Connect you need a Professional or Developer membership. It is not sold ala carte and it is not part of the Advanced membership.

(ii) my other question is, I saw that inviting facebook friends is possible through a new CB menu item but is it possible to send out such invitations to your email contacts from google and hotmail?

Thanks in Advance!

Such a feature has not been implemented.

• Dhruba RC
  • Dhruba RC
12 years 5 months ago #198506 by Dhruba RC
Replied by Dhruba RC on topic Re: CB Connect
Thanks a lot for the input!

My new creation digitalfilbert.com/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon