Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs Invoicing Capabilities

12 years 5 months ago #199050 by quantumgravity
CB Subs Invoicing Capabilities was created by quantumgravity
Hi guys,

It looks like CB Subs will be perfect for us, but I haven't been able to figure out how invoicing works.

Looking at other posts, I think we can invoice, say, 150 existing members at once, with differing prices based on the type of annual subscription they have.

I also think that members can choose to be automatically renewed, but that they could be automatically reminded each year to negate that choice.

Is that true? Also, is it possible to download the documentation as presale information? That might answer a lot of presale questions. Just a thought.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 5 months ago #199071 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs Invoicing Capabilities

quantumgravity wrote: Hi guys,

It looks like CB Subs will be perfect for us, but I haven't been able to figure out how invoicing works.

Looking at other posts, I think we can invoice, say, 150 existing members at once, with differing prices based on the type of annual subscription they have.

Invoices are generated when new order is placed by user - there is no mass generation of invoices.

I also think that members can choose to be automatically renewed, but that they could be automatically reminded each year to negate that choice.

You can configure auto-recurring payments (payment organization needs to support this) and have users automatically billed.

You can use the new CBSubs 1.3 mailer to automatically send reminder emails just before expiration date (e.g., 1 week before).

Is that true? Also, is it possible to download the documentation as presale information? That might answer a lot of presale questions. Just a thought.

Thanks!

CBSubs has a 30-day first purchase no questions asked refund policy, so you can try it live risk-free.
The following user(s) said Thank You: quantumgravity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon