Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Is CB a fit?

• dschlicht
  • dschlicht
12 years 5 months ago #199710 by dschlicht
Is CB a fit? was created by dschlicht
I'm having a hard time pinpointing what I need to make a solution work. I suspect that what i'm looking to do is something others do and am hoping that something is available already to fit my needs.

base requirements:
- provide access to users to create account, and purchase a code - think of something like a coupon code - this would be specific to this user, and they would have access to this code for 12 months from date of purchase.
- provide access to affiliates to be able to sell these subscriptions, but must be able to track affiliate sales. affiliate could set their own pricing. my thought here would be maybe affiliate can give coupon code to end purchaser. maybe prefix the coupon code with affiliate id or something. this way we can pull reporting and easily sort/tally sales by affiliate.
- be able to generate codes as an administrator and ultimately control end dates of subscriptions, etc. most sales will be done in person, or via mail. so all must be manageable on the back end. this is probably a given, but i should state it anyways.

i'm thinking something like cb is good start for user management but i'm at a loss on everything else.

thanks all!

_dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon