Skip to Content Skip to Menu

K2 and CB

• xa0tik
  • xa0tik
12 years 5 months ago #200660 by xa0tik
K2 and CB was created by xa0tik
I've read alot about CB, and after doing some research about it, i've came to the conclusion that this is a MUST to use for my website so i am thinking of buying an annual membership but this came up.

On my website, i am using k2, and ive read that k2 and cb are fully compatible right now, so ive installed the free version to give cb a try. But when a user is registers through the cb registration form, he is not automatically assigned to a k2 user group, and ive been trying to find a fix for this for days now.

Since my site is based around k2, i just want to ask if there is a solution for this so that i wont purchase an annual membership and then i wont be able to use CB. I dont mind if you dont give me the fix at the moment, i just want to confirm that this is just a bug and its fixable, so i can proceed and purchase my annual subscription.

Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 5 months ago #200682 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: K2 and CB
Latest K2 supports integration with CB. For CB to display users K2 articles on profile you'll need incubator project CB Articles (Professional subscription).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• xa0tik
  • xa0tik
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #200687 by xa0tik
Replied by xa0tik on topic Re: K2 and CB
Yeah i know that. My problem is different though, when a user registers through the cb registration he is not automatically added to a k2 group and thus he is not able to post comments and other registered users abilities that i have assigned which kinda makes the point of registering useless:( Thats my problem
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by xa0tik.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon