Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Template for CB with Joomla 2.5

• OBG
  • OBG
12 years 4 months ago #201828 by OBG
Template for CB with Joomla 2.5 was created by OBG
I just installed 2.5 and CB and am looking for a good template that will provide me with many of the options of Ning - ie. Groups, forums, shopping, affiliate etc., and which is easy to work with.
I saw the 'My Community Template' and liked it, but documentation only mentioned compatibility with 1.5. & 1.7. I don't want to just keep buying stuff that does not work for me so any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks- Wayne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #201834 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template for CB with Joomla 2.5

OBG wrote: I just installed 2.5 and CB and am looking for a good template that will provide me with many of the options of Ning - ie. Groups, forums, shopping, affiliate etc., and which is easy to work with.
I saw the 'My Community Template' and liked it, but documentation only mentioned compatibility with 1.5. & 1.7. I don't want to just keep buying stuff that does not work for me so any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks- Wayne

A template does not provide features. It just formats and presents.

For Groups - see GroupJive
For forums - see Kunena
For subscriptions - see CBSubs
For affiliates see other extensions (post affiliate pro or idev affiliate)

• OBG
  • OBG
12 years 4 months ago #201841 by OBG
Replied by OBG on topic Re: Template for CB with Joomla 2.5
I guess I was under the impression that CB had the features and I just needed a way to get them out/display and make them active. So what I am having difficulty with is understanding what CB does as a stand alone product. I cannot even get it to show on the up on the site. Thanks

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #201864 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Template for CB with Joomla 2.5

OBG wrote: I guess I was under the impression that CB had the features and I just needed a way to get them out/display and make them active. So what I am having difficulty with is understanding what CB does as a stand alone product. I cannot even get it to show on the up on the site. Thanks

See some of our tutorials and picture-book presentations.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon