Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Features of upgrading my membership

12 years 4 months ago #202622 by sushiprice
Features of upgrading my membership was created by sushiprice
Hi there;

Currently I am running only the software that is free. I am willing to upgrade to one of the packages but I can't tell if I will actually get the features of what I'm trying to do.

Question 1: I am using CB as a membership management system. I have entered each member's information and I want to generate a number of reports (called "lists") based on that information. Currently I can only display one report at a time - the default report (am I missing something???). If I upgrade, can I display as many reports as I want???

Question 2: Currently there are only 4 fields available in a report (list). If I upgrade for a paid subscription, do I get to add more than 4 fields to my report???

Question 3: In managing my members, I need to track what courses they have taken. Would I be able to do this with one of your add-on packages?? Essentially I need to create a database that is multiple members to a given record and then a clean reporting system so I can click on a member and see what courses they've taken. Even better would be if I could run a report stating the last course each member has taken. I'm wondering if I could warp Group Jive into this function???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #202627 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Features of upgrading my membership

sushiprice wrote: Hi there;

Currently I am running only the software that is free. I am willing to upgrade to one of the packages but I can't tell if I will actually get the features of what I'm trying to do.

Nice...

Question 1: I am using CB as a membership management system. I have entered each member's information and I want to generate a number of reports (called "lists") based on that information. Currently I can only display one report at a time - the default report (am I missing something???). If I upgrade, can I display as many reports as I want???

You can create as many reports as you like. But you can only display one at a time.

Question 2: Currently there are only 4 fields available in a report (list). If I upgrade for a paid subscription, do I get to add more than 4 fields to my report???

There are only 4 columns, but you can have multiple fields in each column.
The CB documentation which is included in all membership plans will help you here.

Question 3: In managing my members, I need to track what courses they have taken. Would I be able to do this with one of your add-on packages?? Essentially I need to create a database that is multiple members to a given record and then a clean reporting system so I can click on a member and see what courses they've taken. Even better would be if I could run a report stating the last course each member has taken. I'm wondering if I could warp Group Jive into this function???

I guess the CB Query field (available for Pro/Dev members) can help you here to interface cleanly with your extra database table.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon