Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Subs vs OSE Membership

12 years 3 months ago #204821 by pheinrichs
CB Subs vs OSE Membership was created by pheinrichs
I am currently using OSE Membership for my website membership control. How does your CB Subs compare to that product? Can I expect the same kind of controls?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #204836 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs vs OSE Membership

pheinrichs wrote: I am currently using OSE Membership for my website membership control. How does your CB Subs compare to that product? Can I expect the same kind of controls?

Thanks

Sorry, I am not experienced in the OSE Membership solution - is there something specific you are looking for?

12 years 3 months ago #204847 by pheinrichs
Replied by pheinrichs on topic Re: CB Subs vs OSE Membership
Just wondering if this was specific to CB or if it offered general membership controls such as controling the view of Joomla menus, articles, modules etc as well. I made the assumption that it does and went ahead and purchased it. Hopefully I'm correct.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 3 months ago #204849 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs vs OSE Membership

pheinrichs wrote: Just wondering if this was specific to CB or if it offered general membership controls such as controling the view of Joomla menus, articles, modules etc as well. I made the assumption that it does and went ahead and purchased it. Hopefully I'm correct.

Yes it does.

CBSubs can protect any Joomla content (single article, all articles in a category, access to component, module, menu) and require a subscription for access/viewing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon