Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[MOVED] javascript error on registration page

• seaforth
  • seaforth
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #208964 by seaforth
I upgraded from cbsubs 1.2 to 2.0.2 and am getting some weird errors. When you first visit the registration page, all the formatting is incorrect: rounded template is not displayed; auto-hidden plans are not hidden, that is you can see all sub-plans regardless of top level plans selected. I checked the source and see the following errors:
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.mysite.com/components/com_comprofiler/js/overlib_all_mini.js?v=a6f01a3b64136c93"></script><script type="text/javascript"><!-- overlib_pagedefaults(WIDTH,250,VAUTO,RIGHT,AUTOSTATUSCAP, CSSCLASS,TEXTFONTCLASS,'cb-tips-font',FGCLASS,'cb-tips-fg',BGCLASS,'cb-tips-bg',CAPTIONFONTCLASS,'cb-tips-capfont', CLOSEFONTCLASS, 'cb-tips-closefont'); --></script>
Error message > Uncaught ReferenceError: WIDTH is not defined

And also:
Code:
$.cbpaidsubs.paidsubsPlanConditions(35,[1],[],[],[],0,'\\b0*(919[0-9]{2}|92[0-1][0-9]{2})\\b-?');
Error message > Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'paidsubsPlanConditions' of undefined

The weird thing is that if I submit registration without completing all the required fields (aka allow myself to see the error pop-up), when the registration page refreshes, these errors go away - the rounded template is displayed correctly, for example. The sub-plans are hidden when the page refreshes, but they are not displayed when the associated top-level plan is selected.

Site info:

Joomla 1.6.3 (yeah I know...)
CB ver 1.8.1
CBsubs ver 2.0.2
PHP Version - 5.3.15
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.2.2, Copyright (c) 2002-2012, by ionCube Ltd.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by seaforth. Reason: moved to cbsubs forum

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• seaforth
  • seaforth
12 years 1 month ago #208967 by seaforth
I realize I posted in wrong area... I kept getting an error trying to post in CBSubs help. Resolved that issue... please refer to post #208966.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon