Skip to Content Skip to Menu

will CB suit my purpose?

• jillc
  • jillc
12 years 1 month ago #209663 by jillc
will CB suit my purpose? was created by jillc
I have a client who requires a new website which would include a paid membership section. Initially the paid up member would have access to a forum, an instructions page and a video clip. After completing the instructions which may take up to 3 weeks, the member would be asked to complete a feedback form. This would be followed by option for the next set of instructions + video clip for an additional fee and optionally some additional products. This would be repeated 16 times, ie after completion of each stage the member would be offered the next stage for an additional fee. At each stage there would be an option to purchase products specific to that stage. Access the the forum would be continuous throughout.
I hope I have explained this sufficiently. Could I achieve this in Community Builder or should I be looking at some other way to achieve this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #209669 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: will CB suit my purpose?

jillc wrote: I have a client who requires a new website which would include a paid membership section. Initially the paid up member would have access to a forum, an instructions page and a video clip. After completing the instructions which may take up to 3 weeks, the member would be asked to complete a feedback form. This would be followed by option for the next set of instructions + video clip for an additional fee and optionally some additional products. This would be repeated 16 times, ie after completion of each stage the member would be offered the next stage for an additional fee. At each stage there would be an option to purchase products specific to that stage. Access the the forum would be continuous throughout.
I hope I have explained this sufficiently. Could I achieve this in Community Builder or should I be looking at some other way to achieve this?

Not out of the box.

You could setup 16 cbsubs plans - the first one proposed during registration (and upgrades for free members later on) and the second one proposed only if the first one was purchased and a feedback field checked (after someone has evaluated the feedback form). A similar process for followup plans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon