Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB plus third party templates

• mharrison
  • mharrison
12 years 1 month ago #209715 by mharrison
CB plus third party templates was created by mharrison
I'm currently tossing up between CB and JomSocial, and while CB has more of the features I need I am worried about the availability of templates. The 3 Joomlapolis CB templates don't have the look or feel I am after, but the sites like ThemeForest that have some nice themes don't seem to have any that specifically mention CB support. Many do mention JomSocial.

My questions is this lack of mention of CB support because there is nothing in CB that breaks normal templates, meaning I can use any template I like? Or is nobody outside of Joomlapolis interested in developing themes that support CB?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have done a lot of searching and reading and still feel a bit lost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 1 month ago #209742 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB plus third party templates

mharrison wrote: I'm currently tossing up between CB and JomSocial, and while CB has more of the features I need I am worried about the availability of templates. The 3 Joomlapolis CB templates don't have the look or feel I am after, but the sites like ThemeForest that have some nice themes don't seem to have any that specifically mention CB support. Many do mention JomSocial.

My questions is this lack of mention of CB support because there is nothing in CB that breaks normal templates, meaning I can use any template I like? Or is nobody outside of Joomlapolis interested in developing themes that support CB?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have done a lot of searching and reading and still feel a bit lost.

Hi and welcome to our forums.

Best advise is to ask the template provider if they have any templates tested with CB and perhaps even ask them for a trial run.

Most template providers should be able to make any needed modifications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon