Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder Quickstart PRO without core?

• hnhnhn
  • hnhnhn
12 years 2 weeks ago #211407 by hnhnhn
Hi, I'm interested in Community Builder Quickstart PRO. But my website has the latest CB already installed and I made some modifications to the core scripts, mainly just adding some HTML tags and changing its design.

So questions is, can I still get full features of the product without installing core from it if I installed the included mods and plugins by myself? Or do I have to re-install my CB?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 weeks ago #211412 by nant

hnhnhn wrote: Hi, I'm interested in Community Builder Quickstart PRO. But my website has the latest CB already installed and I made some modifications to the core scripts, mainly just adding some HTML tags and changing its design.

So questions is, can I still get full features of the product without installing core from it if I installed the included mods and plugins by myself? Or do I have to re-install my CB?

Answer is:
No, CB Quickstart PRO includes latest CB version and it is also only for Joomla 2.5.

If you have made core hacks in the CB version, then these will be over-written by the process.

You design changes should really be made if possible in your template css files.

• hnhnhn
  • hnhnhn
12 years 2 weeks ago #211417 by hnhnhn
I see, thank you for the answer

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 weeks ago #211440 by nant

hnhnhn wrote: I see, thank you for the answer

You are welcome.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon