Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Community Builder & Sobi Pro Reviews

• imbilly
  • imbilly
11 years 11 months ago #213228 by imbilly
Community Builder & Sobi Pro Reviews was created by imbilly
Hello,

I'm using Sobipro for my directory and the free version of Community builder for the member profiles. (This lets me link back from the reviews users write to their profile and from their back to their business listing in the directory)

My question is can I get the the reviews that users write to show up on their profile. If its possible how difficult is it and how much support can I expect to get from CB? (I'm not programer)

I'm also wondering how the additional plug ins for CB that come with the paid plans will work with Sobipro. It seems to me that other than the reviews and the business listings, CB and Sobipro work independently, and so their shouldn't be any conflicts, but I'd like to make sure before I purchase.

I realize that you may not have answers to these questions, but on the chance that you might or that someone might have some experience with a Sobipro/CB site I thought I would ask.

I appreciate any light you can shed on the matter

Billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 11 months ago #213238 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Community Builder & Sobi Pro Reviews

imbilly wrote: Hello,

I'm using Sobipro for my directory and the free version of Community builder for the member profiles. (This lets me link back from the reviews users write to their profile and from their back to their business listing in the directory)

My question is can I get the the reviews that users write to show up on their profile. If its possible how difficult is it and how much support can I expect to get from CB? (I'm not programer)

You or someone would need to code this.

Cannot really guide you much but can answer specific questions on paid forums.

I'm also wondering how the additional plug ins for CB that come with the paid plans will work with Sobipro. It seems to me that other than the reviews and the business listings, CB and Sobipro work independently, and so their shouldn't be any conflicts, but I'd like to make sure before I purchase.

No conflicts, but no real integration either.

I realize that you may not have answers to these questions, but on the chance that you might or that someone might have some experience with a Sobipro/CB site I thought I would ask.

I appreciate any light you can shed on the matter

Billy

Yup - no experience with SOBI here.

• imbilly
  • imbilly
11 years 11 months ago #213250 by imbilly
Replied by imbilly on topic Re: Community Builder & Sobi Pro Reviews
Morning Nick,

Thanks for your reply. It gives me some things to think about.

Billy

Moderators: beatnantkrileon