Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB & CBsubs

• imbilly
  • imbilly
11 years 11 months ago #214669 by imbilly
CB & CBsubs was created by imbilly
Hello,

I've looked around the forums and read some posts on multiple registration forms. CBsubs seems to provide one answer.

However, all I really need is for the intro text to be different, all the form fields can be the same and there won't be any charge for registration. Just different intro text depending on which link the user clicks on to get to the registration page. CBsubs seems like it involves a whole lot more than that. Do I really need it to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Billy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 11 months ago #214687 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB & CBsubs

imbilly wrote: Hello,

I've looked around the forums and read some posts on multiple registration forms. CBsubs seems to provide one answer.

However, all I really need is for the intro text to be different, all the form fields can be the same and there won't be any charge for registration. Just different intro text depending on which link the user clicks on to get to the registration page. CBsubs seems like it involves a whole lot more than that. Do I really need it to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Billy

Nothing exists to do this and yes CBSubs is an overkill.

best approach would be new plugin that checks the referrer to see where they came from them display whatever you need based off that

• imbilly
  • imbilly
11 years 11 months ago #214690 by imbilly
Replied by imbilly on topic Re: CB & CBsubs
Thanks Nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon