Skip to Content Skip to Menu

More option in Social login

11 years 10 months ago #215304 by taryncooksey
More option in Social login was created by taryncooksey
Hi everyone, there is already a facebook connect and twitter connect plugin available with CB but I want to provide more options to my users to login in my website. Is there any existing plugin which will provide me the option to provide my users to login with google, linkedin, live and other ID providers???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #215305 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: More option in Social login

taryncooksey wrote: Hi everyone, there is already a facebook connect and twitter connect plugin available with CB but I want to provide more options to my users to login in my website. Is there any existing plugin which will provide me the option to provide my users to login with google, linkedin, live and other ID providers???

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/cb-connect

11 years 10 months ago #215310 by myra_binnicker
Replied by myra_binnicker on topic Re: More option in Social login
Even, I was looking for such a module and came across Social Login and Social Share plugin by LoginRadius ( extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/site-access/authentication-cloud-based/19293 ). They provide you the option to let your users login with more than 20 ID providers like facebook, google, live, myspace and others. Social sharing and counter makes it a total plugin for CB based websites. Totally recommended!!!

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #215347 by gregg_anderton
Replied by gregg_anderton on topic Re: More option in Social login
any plugin which provides social media feature built into one?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by gregg_anderton.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon