Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs - Fixed Date Ranges

• nzrunner
  • nzrunner
11 years 10 months ago #215921 by nzrunner
CBSubs - Fixed Date Ranges was created by nzrunner
I am building a website for a sports association and from looking at the documentation and literature, CB Subs looks almost perfect for our requirements. However I have one question ...

Can it handle subscriptions for fixed date ranges? For example, our subscription year runs 01/01 - 31/12. Even if someone joins, for example, on 13/05/2012, their subscription year will still be 01/01/2012 - 31/12/2012.

Can it handle this kind of fixed date range?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #215932 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs - Fixed Date Ranges

nzrunner wrote: I am building a website for a sports association and from looking at the documentation and literature, CB Subs looks almost perfect for our requirements. However I have one question ...

Can it handle subscriptions for fixed date ranges? For example, our subscription year runs 01/01 - 31/12. Even if someone joins, for example, on 13/05/2012, their subscription year will still be 01/01/2012 - 31/12/2012.

Can it handle this kind of fixed date range?

Yes - physical calendar year subscriptions are supported - you can also specify when your calendar year ends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzrunner

• nzrunner
  • nzrunner
11 years 10 months ago #216538 by nzrunner
Replied by nzrunner on topic Re: CBSubs - Fixed Date Ranges
Great!

My client is a sporting association. They have a number of member clubs. Each member will register/subscribe individually. However, the club registrar needs to be able to view all registrations for their club, without being able to change the registration details.

Can it handle that?

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #216546 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CBSubs - Fixed Date Ranges

nzrunner wrote: Great!

My client is a sporting association. They have a number of member clubs. Each member will register/subscribe individually. However, the club registrar needs to be able to view all registrations for their club, without being able to change the registration details.

Can it handle that?

You can use CBSubs CB field integration to update one or more CB fields when a subscription starts/ends.

Then you can create one or more CB user lists that are filtered off a cb field.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon