Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Quickstart PRO 1.3

• davidglez
  • davidglez
11 years 10 months ago #216290 by davidglez
CB Quickstart PRO 1.3 was created by davidglez
I purchased a Professional Membership and installed CB Quickstart PRO 1.2 just days ago. I still haven't even configured it. Today I've received your newsletter informing about version 1.3. I've searched your website but I've found no information about what's new in 1.3 release. I'd like to know if it's worth it to delete the current setup and to install the new version. I'd also suggest to include a "What's new" section or a History file with every new release. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 10 months ago #216384 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Quickstart PRO 1.3

davidglez wrote: I purchased a Professional Membership and installed CB Quickstart PRO 1.2 just days ago. I still haven't even configured it. Today I've received your newsletter informing about version 1.3. I've searched your website but I've found no information about what's new in 1.3 release. I'd like to know if it's worth it to delete the current setup and to install the new version. I'd also suggest to include a "What's new" section or a History file with every new release. Thanks.

The CB Quickstart PRO 1.3 package has latest GroupJive 2.6.1 in it along with other updates (new CB Activity release, etc).

You can just install over your existing setup and it will upgrade what is needed.

The description of CB Quickstart PRO 1.2 and CB Quickstart PRO 1.3 have exact version numbers of included components - so you can compare to see what has changed since previous release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon