Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Can community builder do this?

• g39n22e
  • g39n22e
11 years 9 months ago #218751 by g39n22e
Can community builder do this? was created by g39n22e
Hi, i haven't used your component at all, and i want to know if i can have specific pre-defined fields that the members can choose on their profile (one can be multiple-choice), and also if those fields plus other specific ones along with their name can be searchable from a search page/module that can have these fields that a user can fill out.

Also, if the pictures a member adds to their profile can they have a limit and can they have captions?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #218756 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can community builder do this?

g39n22e wrote: Hi, i haven't used your component at all, and i want to know if i can have specific pre-defined fields that the members can choose on their profile (one can be multiple-choice), and also if those fields plus other specific ones along with their name can be searchable from a search page/module that can have these fields that a user can fill out.

Also, if the pictures a member adds to their profile can they have a limit and can they have captions?

Thank you

All doable with CB (free) except the pictures gallery that needs Advanced membership so you can get the Profile Gallery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: g39n22e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon