Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Never received email verification after sign up

• patrick_mcd
  • patrick_mcd
  • Add-ons
11 years 9 months ago #219111 by patrick_mcd
:S I tried to sign up fopr the free subscription and the site claimed to have sent a verification email however it was never received. I checked my SPAM folder and followed instructions on trying to sign in again to trigger another email but I didn't receive that one either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #219117 by nant

patrick_mcd wrote: :S I tried to sign up fopr the free subscription and the site claimed to have sent a verification email however it was never received. I checked my SPAM folder and followed instructions on trying to sign in again to trigger another email but I didn't receive that one either.

I do not understand.

Which username did you use?

If you are using patrick_mcd then since you are posting on the forums it means you have been activated.

• patrick_mcd
  • patrick_mcd
  • Add-ons
11 years 9 months ago #219119 by patrick_mcd
Replied by patrick_mcd on topic Re: Never received email verification after sign up
Yes I can log in as patrick_mcd which was my second attempt(still without an email(originally applied as PatrickPDD)) . I then went to leave a support ticket and was forced to sign up as a "professional", the basic button was deactivated and I could not choose this option.

I really want to download and install the free version now (asap) so that I can evaluate the product. I intend to use it in conjunction with an event ticket application like JS Events Booking Pro or if you could recommend an event ticket product I would appreciate that as well.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 9 months ago #219129 by nant

patrick_mcd wrote: Yes I can log in as patrick_mcd which was my second attempt(still without an email(originally applied as PatrickPDD)) . I then went to leave a support ticket and was forced to sign up as a "professional", the basic button was deactivated and I could not choose this option.

Our contact form link is located an our footer on every page of this website - no support ticket is needed for that.

Your other account is also activated.

I really want to download and install the free version now (asap) so that I can evaluate the product. I intend to use it in conjunction with an event ticket application like JS Events Booking Pro or if you could recommend an event ticket product I would appreciate that as well.

You can download CB 1.9 now.

Sorry, I have no experience with any eveny booking extension - please check with JED (Joomla Extensions Directory) - you should be able to find something that integrates with CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon