Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Capability to draw a google chart in a CB field?

• ntbuilder
  • ntbuilder
11 years 7 months ago #221577 by ntbuilder
I want to draw a google chart in a CB field, with the ability to query a joomla table to load the data into the chart (chart data will be dynamic for each separate user).

I see as a Professional Member, one has access to the "Code Action" plugin ("Execute PHP, HTML, jQuery, CSS code when specific CB events take place."), and "CB Query Field" incubator project ("Adds new Query fieldtype allowing creation of fields returning results based off a custom query. Supports internal and external databases. Features complete substitution support within queries.")

If one of these would work, they would be the only need I now have for upgrading to a Professional Membership. Could you please tell me whether either of these add ons would do the trick?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ntbuilder
  • ntbuilder
11 years 7 months ago #222537 by ntbuilder
Replied by ntbuilder on topic Custom PHP?
Is there a CB field in which I can insert PHP that will SELECT query one of my joomla tables?

I need to insert a dynamic chart/table based on each user. On my site, users enter their weekly weight loss amounts . I would like to show a small chart (using google chart API) on each user's profile showing their progress.

I'm putting this in pre-sales because I know the feature is not available to an advanced subscriber---but perhaps it's included in a professional subscriber or developer?

Thanks so much,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon