Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Keep Client Updated Area

• aliciah85
  • aliciah85
11 years 7 months ago #221623 by aliciah85
Keep Client Updated Area was created by aliciah85
Hi there- I have a client of mine who is a horse trainer. He wants the ability to set up all of his horse owners with their own private page on his website that they can only view when they log in.

This page should NOT be visible to any other owners, nor should they be able to search for any other owners (client confidentiality is paramount).

The trainer would like to be able to update each horse's page and add his comments, images of the horse and videos of track work, etc on a daily basis.

Is this something that CB is capable of?

looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

kind regards, Alicia Holloway

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 7 months ago #221696 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Keep Client Updated Area

aliciah85 wrote: Hi there- I have a client of mine who is a horse trainer. He wants the ability to set up all of his horse owners with their own private page on his website that they can only view when they log in.

This page should NOT be visible to any other owners, nor should they be able to search for any other owners (client confidentiality is paramount).

The trainer would like to be able to update each horse's page and add his comments, images of the horse and videos of track work, etc on a daily basis.

Is this something that CB is capable of?

looking forward to hearing from you ASAP.

kind regards, Alicia Holloway

You can use the CB privacy plugin to keep whatever information you need private at the profile level.

It sounds like you really need a directory extension and not community builder.

• aliciah85
  • aliciah85
11 years 7 months ago #221791 by aliciah85
Replied by aliciah85 on topic Keep Client Updated Area
thanks for getting back to me so quickly- much appreciated!

He would also like the owners to be able to comment on the posts he puts up about their horses which is why i was thinking something like this instead of the directory... any specific directory you would recommend?

CB would also notify the owners whenever something new was posted- is that correct? unlike the directory.

Again, your help is greatly appreciated!!

thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon