Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBSubs capabilities

• dhphllps
  • dhphllps
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #224161 by dhphllps
CBSubs capabilities was created by dhphllps
Currently running CB 1.9 on J! 2.5.9, PHP 5.3.14, MySQL 5.1.61

I am considering migrating subscriptions from AEC to CBSubs and have some questions about its capabilities:

1) If I understand what I've found so far in the fora, if I create plans in CBSubs that correspond to exisiting AEC plans, I can import user data for for them into CBSubs, correct? Is this a part of the import function, or would I need to do it directly in the DB with phpMyAdmin?

2) I assume CBSubs will assign users to different ACL groups on application of a plan and remove them (and hopefully assign to a different group) on expiration?

3) Can CBSubs automatically set an expiration date to the last day of the month in which it would expire- say I create a one year subscription on March 20, 2013- can CBSubs set the expiration as March 31, 2014? If not, can an admin manually change the expiration date of a current subscription?

4) Does CBSubs allow for a grace period- in other words, can it be set up so that removal from an ACL group doesn't happen until x number of hours/daysmonths after the expiration date of the subscription?

5) Can CBSubs calculate a new expiration date for a renewal from the previous expiration date, EVEN IF IT PAST THAT PREVIOUS EXPIRATION DATE? For example, my subscription expired on February 28, 2013. I renew for one year on March 15. Can CBSubs be configured to make the new expiration date February 28, 2014, or can it only make it March 15, 2014?

Thanks for reading this far :-)
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by dhphllps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon